Thursday, September 25, 2008

Colore Non Vedenti - Video Diary #1

Some of you may remember us talking about a short horror film we’re shooting on the Film Junk podcast. Well it’s now underway, and it’s looking to be a much bigger undertaking than we’d expected. The film is called ‘Colore non Vedenti’, and it’s a ‘body snatchers’ type thriller/comedy in the vein of such films as The Stuff, Invaders From Mars and more recently, Slither.

The script is over 30 pages, we’ve got some great actors working in the film (we’ll introduce them on a later diary) and things are going quite good. Ultimately, I made the decision that this isn’t just a Film Junk video. We’re putting a lot of time and energy into this thing and I think it will deserve a little bit more exposure than a week on the front page of Film Junk. Anyways, I’m not entirely sure what the ultimate goal is, but hopefully we’ll have a great end product that you’ll get to check out by the end of the year.

So to start things off, I thought I’d post some video that I shot when me and Roman (producer) went to do a lighting test at the locally infamous ‘Blue Ghost Tunnel’. It’s a pretty creepy place and is a bit out of the way. The main issue here is a lack of power supply. Ultimately, the logistics just didn’t seem to work and the sequence was pretty weak overall, so I cut it. But it’s all a part of the process! Check it out below:

2 comments:

Tommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tommy said...

I honestly wish I was there with you guys that night. Looked like a great time!